1. Addis v. Stroecker, County of San Diego, Case 532990 Represented: Stroeker, Plaintiff Attorney: Jennifer Hasso-Najm, San Diego, CA. 1987.
2. Robert Daily v. J.J. & M.K. Associates, County of Orange, Case X608227 (Trial) Represented: Gary Corley, Reliable Sales, Defendants Attorney: Melvin H. Malot, Beverly Hills, CA. 1990.
3. Retained as a Laundromat expert (Formation of Corporation) Paul J. Orfalea (Kinko's) Attorney: David Douds, Ventura, CA. 1992.
4. Pekera v. Foley, County of San Diego, Case X608227, Represented: David & Parthena Foley, Defendants, Attorney: Stephen Lipkin, San Diego, CA. 1992.
5. Retained as Expert (Coin Laundry Valuation) Attorney: Mort Hershman, San Diego, CA. 1994.
6. Vidal Hernandez v. Robert L. Baker, County of Los Angeles, Represented: Vidal Hernandez, Plaintiff, Attorney: Jeffrey Hernandez, Pasadena, CA. 1997.
7. PWS, Inc. v. W. Jacob & Sons, Inc., County of Los Angeles, (Arbitration) Represented: Jacob, Plaintiff, Attorney: Ronald Rubenstein, Richmond. 1999.
8. Felipe Espanto v. MPE, County of Los Angeles, Case BC 056626, Represented: Felipe Espanto, Plaintiff, Attorney: Lawrence Adelman, Woodland Hills, 1992-1993.
9. U.S. Bankruptcy Court, San Diego, Re: Joseph Poitras, Adversary Proceeding Number 00-90607-PBAD (Trial), Represented: plaintiff Joseph Poitras, Attorney: Stanley D. Prowse, Carlsbad, CA. 2001.
10. Charles Streit v. Linda Lipper, County of Orange, 01CC05386 (Binding Arbitration), Represented: Linda Lipper, Defendants, Attorney: Thomas Quinn, Laguna Beach, CA. 2002.
11. Retained as Expert (Coin Laundry Valuation) Attorney: Peter Mittenthal, Los Angeles. 2002.
12. Rufugio Ortiz v. Coinmach Corp, County of Los Angeles, Represented: Rufgio Ortiz, Plaintiff, Attorney: Mario M. Mananno, Los Angeles. 2001-2002.
13. Western Finance & Lease v. My Three Sons Maytag Laundry, Tampa, Florida
Retained by: Western Finance, Plaintiff, Kyle Nelson, President. 2004.
14. Cervantes, Amelia v. Speed Queen, County of Los Angeles (child locked in washing machine), Represented: Cervantes, Plaintiff, Attorney: Arnoldo Casillas, Montebello, CA. 2005.
15. Bekhor vs. Deutsch Lincoln SDL, Beverly Hills Courthouse, SC085386 (Trial) Represented: Bekhor, Plaintiff, Attorney: David Cohen, Los Angeles, CA. 2005.
16. Retained as expert (Eminent Domain Proceeding), Bovis Lend Lease, Inc. c/o Bureau of Engineering, Richard Puczkowski, RE: City of Los Angeles Fire Department. 2005.
17. Contacted as an expert by: Rex Bowman, Times Dispatch Writer, July 2, 2005, Leef Smith, Washington Post, June 24, 2005, Re: Death of Girl in Washing Machine Investigated, Chilhowie, Virginia. 2005.
18. Professional Business Services v. Crusader Insurance Company, County of Los Angeles, BC 318362, Represented: Crusader Insurance, Plaintiff, Attorney: David K. Dorenfeld, Calabasas, CA. 2005-2006.
19. DeSoto Village Shopping Center v. IGE, Inc., County of Los Angeles, LC73345, Attorney: Max Sprecher, Woodland Hills, CA. Retained by Landlord and plaintiff. 2006.
20. Hired by plaintiff Peter Le for ownership experience, management, and construction of coin laundries expertise, in lawsuit related to fraud issues of Laundromat located at 4379 West Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, California. Represented Plaintiff. 2007.
21. Retained by Scott DeVito, Esquire, Bonnett, Fairbourn, Friedman & Balint, P.C., 2901 N. Central Ave, Suite 1000, Phoenix, AZ 85012 (602) 274-1100
for expert opinion on Laundromat valuation and acquisition issues. 2008.
22. Arand Patel, Plaintiff. Retained in lawsuit as to business and real estate transaction for 11530 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650. Arand Patel, 2721 N. Longhurst St, Orange, CA 92867 (714) 225-3844. 2008.
23. Retained as expert on values and acquisition issues by Plaintiff. Jeremiah A. Lowe, Esquire, The Gomez Law Firm, 625 Broadway, Suite 1200, San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 237-3490.
. Case: 37-2009-00100693-CU-FR-CTL. David Beguelin, et al vs PWS, Scott Steinberg, Bill Corley, 2010.
24. PWS, Inc. v. NSC, County of Los Angeles, (Umpire & Appraisals), Attorney: Keith Turner. Damage to property due to water damage from sprinkler system., 2006.
25. Hired as expert by Sunet Terrace Homeowners Association, 11750 Sunset Bl, Los Angeles, CA 90049 (310) 471-1750. Re; Damage to premises caused by water damage and slip and fall potential in frequent water on the floor. Improper drains and protection for tenants, 2013.
26. Expert witness retention by Scott Evans for expert opinion on standard of practice, Laundromat values, equipment values, Laundromat insurance, appraisals, operation, sale or acquisition issues. Represented Plaintiff in claim related to valuation and business fraud, 2014.
27. Depreciated equipment valuation for 9134 Woodman Ave, Pacoma, CA, for insurance claim. Represnted Plaintiff, 2014.
28. Designated as Expert in RB Shopping Center vs Hakimian, Case 14F01734 in Los Angeles. Unlawful Detainer related to improper operation of a Laundromat as a commercial laundry. Represented Landlord. Michael J. Sundstedt, Esq., Sundstedt & Goodman Law Offices, 2100 Main Street, Ste 200, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, 2014.
29. Appraisal of a Laundromat located Texas for Carl James, for potential litigation related to fraud issues in purchase, 2016.
30. Retained by plaintiff's attorney Jason W. Insdorf, Kaludi Insdorf Law Group, 828 San Pablo Avenue, Suite 109, Albany, CA 94706 (415) 967-4900 for a lawsuit related to severe injuries caused by water left on the floor of a Laundromat, 2017.
31. James H. Greer, Bieser, Greer & Landis, LLP, 6 North Main Street, Suite 400, Dayton, OH 45402 (937) 223-3277 Represented Plaintiff, a customer having his arm torn off by a malfunctioning Dexter washer, 2017.
32. Stephen M. Feldman, Esquire, 2420 Rikkard Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 805-241-1361. Retained by Plaintiff for expert opinion on the coin laundry business including values, standards of practice, industry operating norms and/or acquisition issues, 2017.
33. Michael J. Rauworth, Esquire, Chartwell Law, 170 Worcester Street, Suite 200 Wellesley, MA 02481-5508, Main 617-426-2400. Retained by plaintiff Rent-A-Center for expert opinion on standard of practice related to prevention of water damage in a Laundromat to neighboring tenants, 2018.